Форум клана USSR

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум клана USSR по игре в SWAT 4 .
Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами форума перед принятием дискуссии в нём. Правила форума Вы можете найти вверху экрана в виде функциональной кнопки
""Правила"
Если Вы не зарегистрированы на нашем форуме, то Вы можете пройти регистрацию прямо сейчас, нажав на кнопку ""Регистрация" Регистрация бесплатная и занимает всего несколько минут
Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус! посетителей(я) побывало на форуме.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум клана USSR » Планировка игр » Клановая война: USSR vs WFC???

Клановая война: USSR vs WFC???

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 70

Я здесь для того, чтобы просить о клановой войне. Что вы можете сказать?
Пожалуйста, добавьте меня в x-fire: 6devil6king6  или msn: helder_silva_3@hotmail.com
Просьба высказаться, поскольку английский я не понимаю русский.
Please reply me on english, i went to google traslator and wrote that. lol

а ты глава клана или их посол?

Пусть решает HERETIK,

TAMERLAN, он же просит отвечать по-английски. :)

Devil King, i will answer you here for some days later, i am so busy now, ok?

I am not answer you now yes or no, but you must to know, what our clan has an alliance with one more clan and we can play together. And one more thing - you want to play clan war or clan match? Clan war means, what our clans will be the enemys all the time, and we will play versus each other all the time! If it will be clan match, it will be like a friendship game, for a pleasure and joy and our clans are staying at the normally sides. Give me an answer on this question here.

Hi Heretic.
I mean that we want clan war, this means we will have more clan wars if you want but i hope that we are only enemies on the battlefield and not outside it if you know what i mean.  ;)
Ohh and Heretic please take your time to think, when you have an answer please post it here.  :)

хм коротко и ясно. Может, если вы решите играть, то не в воскресенье.

А можно внизу перевод;)

Devil King, if we will play like a clan war match, it will be means, what we are the enemys anywhere and anytime. So, if you want it, we are agree, but the date let's discuss later.. i have too many problems now.

Ok Heretic, i agree with clan war. When you are ready to discuss the date please tell me.
Thanks and see you.

клан Война??? мда...

Ok. I will answer you aproximately from the week.

И чего ему хочется именно войны...

Больше врагов>больше страсти>больше азарта>больше фрагов ценных>больше теплых эмоций> Война как много в этом слове звуов слилось ))
For me, Clan War(CW) is the most greatest fest, LET'S GET READY TO DIE!!! haaaaa

Yes, we confirm the Clan War, because we are agree with the political diplomacy of our alliance clan, but i can not answer you now when we can play...

коротко и ясно)

Ok Heretic, please reply here when you guys are ready for clan war. I'll be waiting.   :big_boss:

Maybe, next saturday.

осталось определиться с количеством человек и на каком серваке играть... тянуть я думаю не стоит  :cool:

Oh, yes, Devil King, what the server where we will play?

Hmm it would be better if we played on your server if you don't mind.

I hope... i hope... But as i think, we have now some troubles with the server...

Hmm ok, i think we can do it in our server then, just tell when you're ready and we talk better.

This saturday, 4 on 4 playing :)

а в которм часу?!

Ok it can be this saturday but if it's gonna be in our server it has to be a 3vs3 because 8 is to much and we might have lag problem.
Now we have to discuss the time. In my country time is in GMT+1

Отредактировано Devil King (2007-04-11 18:33:34)

Ok, it will be 3 at 3. In my country it's GMT +2 i am propose you to play in 20.00 by your time. Ok?

а теперь переведите всю эту англискую дрянь на русский и скажите когда мы им будем ........ рвать?

Kaban4ik, по ходу дела в субботу в 22:00 по Москве.

Вы здесь » Форум клана USSR » Планировка игр » Клановая война: USSR vs WFC???